For fancy restaurant like dishes cooked so easily at home. The taste and tenderness of your food will impress your family and friends too.
The Status IPX7 sous vide circulator SVC100 is a small and easy to use unit, that doesn’t take up much space and can be stored right in the drawer. If you want to keep things simple and easy then this is the unit for you.
Status is a family company based in Europe manufacturing high end innovative kitchen products for over 20 years.
Simple to use
All you need to cook with the Status sous vide, a slightly taller pot and some water. Set the desired temperature and appropriate time of cooking on the sous vide.
The cooker will alert you with a beep when the water reaches the set temperature.
Place the vacuum sealed food item in to the pot. Set the appropriate time and temperature for the food you are cooking.
Refer to the operation manual that came with the sous vide circulator cooker for time and temperatures or check out our sous vide help page or our sous vide charts page.
SVC100 has a ipx7 sous vide rating meaning it is waterproof.
Protection and Temperature Alarm
This unit will stop working and alarm you when the water level is lower than the minimum value. It also will alarm you when temp reaches the target setting value.
You can set the timer to several days – up to 100 hours while the cooking temperature is up to 0.1 °C accurate to ensure the most precise cooking results.
Sous Vide Recipes and Reocmmentations
The Sous Vide cooking technique is suitable for meat fish, vegetables, eggs, and some desserts.
- For true meat-eaters, you can make a soft beef steak and the juiciest chicken breasts. For more flavour, quickly fry the meat in a very hot pan before serving it.
- Slow cooking is certainly also suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Carrots, asparagus, beetroot, artichokes, potatoes, and other vegetables cooked Sous Vide will be so tasty they will melt in your mouth.
- Cooking poached eggs to perfection has never been this easy.
- Don’t forget about yoghurt and desserts, such as crème brûlée and poached fruit.
Status IPX7 Sous Vide Circulator SVC100 Machine Features:
- Waterproof IPX7
- Scroll wheel for temperature and time settings
- LCD top control panel
- Circulation pump 8 litres per minute
- 6 to 15 litre pot/container
- Power 800 Watts, 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Safety function will turn off in case of water evaporating
- Time setting 99 hours and 59 minutes of operation time
- Maximum temperature 90 °C
- Temperature stability with the accuracy of 0.1 °C
- Clamp to be attached to the pot edge
- Simple to clean
- Weight 1.18 kg
- 12 month warranty
PDF User Manual