Hakka electric smoker 8 rack is made of stainless steel with easy thermostatically controlled temperature and automatic shut down. This smoker, BBQ and grill is built to last giving years of good food smoking.
Use any wood chips or sawdust you want to in this smoker. No need to buy special wood smoking bisquettes.
Energy efficient cooking with easy load, unload and clean.
Shelves are spaced enough for large portions and cuts of meat, fish, jerky and more.
Can be used for BBQ and Grill cooking as well.
Add the optional smoke generator for a true cold smoke.
Hakka electric smokers are manufactured by Hakka Engineering and are a long standing recognised brand throughout the United States of America. We chose these machines because of their awesome reliability, features, spare parts and service.
HAKKA ELECTRIC SMOKER 8 RACK MACHINE FEATURES:
- 8 rack smoke house
- 9 layers chrome coated racks including removable drip pan
- Use any wood chips or sawdust
- Heavy duty, stainless steel construction
- Double insulated for temperature retention and energy efficient cooking
- 0 to 12 hours digital timer with auto shut off
- Digital control panel with thermostatically controlled temperature
- 30 to 120 degrees Celsius temperature range
- Convenient and safe side loading wood tray
- Removable drip tray
- Rear grease tray to catch dripping
- Removable water pan
- Rack/shelf size 39.5cm x 32cm x 0.75cm
- Space between racks/shelves 9.5cm
- 2 side handles for moving smoker
- Power 1000 Watt 110 volt / 60Hz
- Size: 64cm x 45cm x 130cm
- Weight: 36.5kg
- 1 year domestic warranty
Add the optional cold smoke generator for a true cold smoke.
Here is an overview of our Electric Smokers & Smoke Houses page.